Minikin Boost 155W
The Minikin Boost has the shape of the original Minikin but comes with new features such as an enlarged asMODus logo on the door of the device, a magnetic battery door, a maximum firing range of 155 watts, and the best feature of all, the new "Curve" firing mode.
For those of you that have never heard of the "Curve" function, it allows the Minikin boost to manually set 5 different wattages over time presets for up to 10 seconds so it can emulate temperature control but to your specifications. For example, you can have the device start off at 55.0 watts for 0.5 seconds, peak at 70.0 watts for 3 seconds, then finish off at 35.0 watts for 1 second. This allows you to control how fast and how high you want your device to ramp up when using Claptons or large gauge wire builds every time.
- Needs 2x 18650 sized batteries (not included)
- Power Mode output range: 5.0 watts - 155.0 watts
- Temperature Control Mode output range: 5.0 watts - 120.0 watts
- Temperature range: 212'F - 572'F / 100'C - 300'C
- Atomizer Resistance range: 0.1 ohm - 2.5 ohm
- Firing Modes: Power, Temp Ni200, Temp SS316, Temp SS317, Temp SS304, Temp Ti, TCR, TFR, and Curve.
- Maximum Output Voltage: 7.5 Volts
- Maximum Output Current: 3.5 Amps
- Micro USB Port for future firmware updates and charging.
- The overall size of the Minikin has been increased so Atomizers up to 25mm can be used with no overhang.